I was born on May 17, 1970 at 5:00 p.m., Buenos Aires, Argentina.
From an early age my concerns were marked by the arts in their different expressions:
Classical dances at the Maria Ruanova National Dance School and Beatriz Ferrari's studio.
I studied singing and was part of the choir of the San Agustin Church and of the Liceo Nro. 1 Figueroa Alcorta, where I studied part of my secondary studies.
I studied drawing with different teachers in my childhood.
In my adulthood as well as being a lawyer, I divide my time between papers, writings and brushes.
I studied writing in literary workshops (Centro Cultural Sebastián Piana, private tutors and in the Casa de las Letras).
I studied collage with Carolina Chocrón
Painting in the National Museum of Fine Arts.
Painting with Paola Vergottini,
Drawing and Painting with Roberto Scafidi
Drawing and Painting with Jorge Rajadell.
History of Art (Velázquez, Renaissance, Art and Culture of Japan) at the Museum of Fine Arts.
I exhibited in several Art Galleries, among them, Arte XXI, Buenos Aires.
Fair Emerge Art fair (Capital Skyline Hotel), Washington. Uses.
Expo Art New York, Usa.
Sophie Galerie, Palermo, CABA. 2016
Faculty of Law UBA. Commemoration of the Pachamama. 2016
Sample "Cuida las Lolas" Gallery Beatrix Roads. Palermo, October 2016
Collective exhibition of CONECTARTE BAIRES, Palermo, September 2017
Virtual Gallery Show "Cuida la lolas Edition 2017"Art Lamroth Nov. 2017solidarity art fair/Collective show CONECTARTE BAIRES in Zabala 1950, December 2017.PRIZES AND MENTIONS: Special mention in the collective show of CONECTARTE BAIRES December 2017.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario